Four Medical Studies Confirm that the Liquid Diet Booster is an Effective Solution for Unexplained Weight Gain
What is the solution when you have tried to lose weight by reducing calories and nothing happens?
What is the solution when you have tried to lose weight with exercise and reducing calories and still nothing happens? This is often called unexplained weight gain.
The Liquid Diet Booster. It is a weight management program developed for anyone who has failed to lose weight by calorie reduction and exercise.
The secret—which four clinical studies have confirmed—is that weight loss happens when the body
is supercharged with the correct nutrition plus receives a sensible diet and some exercise.
If you have not been able to lose weight with calorie restriction and exercise, simply add the Liquid Diet Booster to your daily routine and follow the instructions. After a few weeks, get on the scales again and you’ll see the results!
Weight gain and obesity cannot be blamed only on a sedimentary lifestyle. There are more fitness clubs than ever, and more diet supplements and weight loss programs pop up each year. Yet more and more Americans are overweight or obese. This trend started a few decades ago.
What has changed? Drugs—specific prescription drugs called antidepressant medications. Per medical research, these have been shown to cause weight gain in 25% of those who take them. Many Americans have used an antidepressant at some point. Clinical studies now show that even if a person has taken an antidepressant for just a short period of time and then goes off the drug completely, he or she can years later experience a sudden weight gain.
Antidepressants, and other weight-inducing medication, also causes the body to become insulin resistant. This further promotes weight gain, sometimes as much as 20 pounds in a month.
If the above information applies to you, we recommend that you try the Liquid Diet Booster by adding it to your daily routine.
If you are currently monitoring your glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, ask your physician to recheck all markers after you have been on this weight management program for six weeks. You may be surprised at the results!
If you want, you can replace your daily multi vitamin with the Liquid Diet Booster because it supplies 100% or more of the recommended daily allowance of essential vitamins. For more information, read through the detailed list of ingredients below along with the nutrition facts.
Each bottle of Liquid Diet Booster will last for 14 days when used at the recommended full strength. You will have a rest day every 15th day when you don’t diet. Two bottles of the Liquid Diet Booster will last you a full month.
Because of high demand for the product, we are able to buy raw materials at lower prices. Here is how we pass on these savings to you.
We are often asked if this weight management program can be used to lose ten pounds quickly. Or if it is also suitable for someone who has no problems losing weight. The answer is yes. The Liquid Diet program may have been developed for those that have a difficult time with weight loss, but it is for anyone. The program has been medically tested on different types of dieters. It is not your typical fad diet or magic pill but a scientifically proven method.
The Economics of the Liquid Diet Booster
Our clinical studies have shown the Liquid Diet Booster gives best results when used instead of a meal for breakfast.
Eliminate one can of soda during the day or one small bag of chips or a cup of coffee from what you buy daily, and you have just about made up what you would spend on a serving of the Liquid Diet Booster.
You should also plan to reward yourself. Find a few other ways to cut your daily non-essential expenditures and set aside the money for some new clothes. Because you will need them when you have lost 20 pounds!
Here you can see how nutritionally dense is the Liquid Diet Booster. Only half a capful gives 100% of many the recommended daily nutrients.
What Ingredients Make the Liquid Diet Booster Unique?
NOPAL CACTUS: The concentrate has a high concentration (about 10% of the product) of fresh leaves from the nopal cactus. With its abundance of soluble and insoluble fiber, nopal is a superb food for gastro-intestinal problems. It normalizes blood sugar and reduces high levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. Nopal also contains compounds that improve immune system function.
ALOE: The aloe vera plant is another excellent food for gastro-intestinal health. It contains enzymes and other plant compounds that aids digestion and improve nutrient absorption. Other compounds in the plant are cleansing and anti-inflammatory.
ANTIOXIDANTS: Natural antioxidants from grape seed extract, resveratrol and pomegranate help counter harmful effects on the body from free radicals—the highly reactive compounds formed by drugs, UV radiation, pollution, cigarette smoke and other toxins.
FIBER: In addition to the fiber present in nopal, the concentrate has two other natural sources of soluble fiber: inulin(also called FOS) and xanthan gum. Soluble fiber forms a gelatinous mass in the intestines that keeps feces hydrated and soft. The resulting bulk stimulates reﬂex contractions of the walls of the bowel, moving food more rapidly through the digestive tract. Soluble ﬁber also serves as nutrition for probiotic bacteria in the intestines, such as lactobacilli and biﬁdobacteria. These friendly bacteria are important for digestion and to control the growth of bacteria and fungi that can cause yeast infections and inﬂammation.
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: The Liquid Diet booster is packed with vitamins and minerals that help you lose weight, nourish your body, and feel great.
Vitamin A is required for a vast number of biological processes such as vision, cellular growth and immune function.
- Vitamin D3 has a major biologic function to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. It also aids in the absorption of calcium to form and maintain strong bones, helps keep blood pressure normal and is part of a healthy immune system. New research has shown that vitamin D3 promotes reduction of belly fat.
- Vitamin C is necessary to form collagen, the protein needed to make and maintain healthy blood vessels, cartilage and skin. As an antioxidant, it also supports a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin B1 is needed for cells to convert carbohydrates into energy. It is essential for the normal function of the heart and cardiovascular system, muscles, and the nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 is involved in many vital processes in the body. It is necessary for normal cellular function, body growth, and energy production. It is also needed to make red blood cells.
- Vitamin B3 is necessary for the normal functioning of the digestive system and the conversion of food to energy. It promotes normal levels of cholesterol and is needed for healthy skin and nerves.
- Vitamin B5 is essential for a wide variety of vital process in cells, including the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, as well as for the body's synthesis of hormones. Vitamin B6 is essential to maintain healthy nervous system. The body uses B6 to produce immune system antibodies. It is needed to break down proteins from food and to form red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells. It is needed to make DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
- Folate (folic acid) helps produce and maintain new cells. It is needed to make DNA and RNA, the building blocks of cells. It also helps prevent changes to DNA.
- Biotin is essential for healthy skin, intestinal tract, and nervous system. It is also necessary for normal genetic functions such as the replication of DNA and gene expression.
- Choline is needed to metabolize fat. It is also used to form cell membranes, and for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (a brain chemical that is involved in cognitive functions). Inositol is another vitamin that is part of fat metabolism. It plays a role in normal nervous system functions and in the activity of the neurotransmitter serotonin (a brain chemical that controls appetite).
- Calcium is essential to make and keep bones and teeth strong. It is also needed for muscles and blood vessels to contract and expand, to secrete hormones and enzymes, and for normal nerve transmission.
- Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- Potassium is an essential electrolyte that regulates muscle action and the body's water level. It is necessary for carbohydrate metabolism and protein synthesis to build muscles.
- Chromium is known to both enhance the action of insulin, the hormone critical to the metabolism of carbohydrates, fat, and protein in the body.
- Trace minerals trigger many of the body's biological processes. They are needed to build bones and form hormones. Some are vital for energy production and normal nerve and muscle functions.
AMINO ACIDS: Amino acids form the building blocks of proteins, such as the protein in muscle fibers. Increasing the development and preservation of lean muscle speeds up metabolism (muscle cells require three times more energy than fat cells when the body is at rest). Amino acids have also other specific effects:
- Arginine simulates the release of growth hormone and increases blood circulation throughout the body.
- Carnitine plays an essential role in fat metabolism, by transporting fatty acids into the cells where they are metabolized for energy.
- Glutamine is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid. It is a precursor for cells of the immune system and a source of energy or the cells lining the small intestine.
- Isoleucine works directly with the body's energy production. It is especially beneficial to help the muscle recover after physical exercise.
- Leucine helps regular blood sugar levels and energy production. It has anabolic effects—stimulating muscle protein synthesis and preventing its breakdown. Methionine prevents fatty buildups in the liver and arteries.
- Phenylalanine acts as an appetite reducer. It triggers the release of an intestinal hormone that signals that the body is satiated after eating.
- Threonine prevents fatty accumulation in the liver. It is a lipotropic, which means it is essential for the metabolism of fat.
- Tryptophan acts as a precursor to serotinin, which helps regulate appetite.
- Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters (substances which controle signals between a nerve cell and another cell). It is useful during conditions of stress, such as during weight loss.
- Valine is a branched-chain amino acid, which means it can be used as a direct energy source by muscles.
BOTANICALS: The Liquid Diet Booster® also contains botanicals proven to boost energy, reduce appetite, and help improve fat metabolism. Botanicals also help your body cleanse by flushing out toxins and waste.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) is a well-recognized liver cleanser.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) contains a group of compounds (eleutherosides) that stimulate the body's energy production.
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) is classified as an adaptogen, a plant that increases the resistance of the body to stress and couteracts low levels of energy.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) contains substances that promote the process of converting blood sugar to energy (glycolysis) and the metabolism of fat (lipolysis).
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) is another adaptogen that helps the body to maintain physiological balance during times of stress. There is a substantial body of research that confirms that the herb helps normalize the heart rate after exercise or stress.
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) contains lignans that protect the liver. It is as a mild stimulator that improves reflexes and greater endurance. Suma (Pfaffia paniculata) has been used successfully for thousands of years for stress-induced fatigue to increase stamina and endurance.
- Yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis) leaves has compounds that stimulate in the body's energy production by promoting the conversion of stored energy (glycogen) to cellular energy fuel (glucose).
- Pau d'Arco (Tabebuia avellanedae) bark contain substances that scientists refer to as N-factors that play a role in the body's cellular energy production.
- Garcinia (Garcinia cambogia) is well-recognized for its ability to reduce hunger feelings. It does not cause an aversion to food, just a mild reduction in appetite. It also reduces the formation of cholesterol in the liver and has shown to trigger the removal of LDL cholesterol from the blood.
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) both reduces cravings and acts similarly to a lipotropic by promoting fat metabolism.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) can have mild appetite-reducing. It is also a time-tested remedy for intestinal gas.
- Burdock (Arctium minus) is a traditional remedy to help remove toxins that can build up in blood. It is a mild diuretic.
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita) is useful for the gastrointestinal health as it relaxes the muscles in the intestinal walls.
- Slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) bark contains a mucilage that soothes the gastrointestinal tract.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a mild laxative that also stimulates the production of stomach mucus. This helps neutralize excessive stomach acid that can otherwise lead to stomach disorders.
- Crystalline fructose is a simple carbohydrate that is easy for the body to metabolize to energy. However, the body converts slower that regular sugar so it lasts longer. It also has a glycemic index (GI) of only 19. The GI is a measure of how quickly blood sugar levels shoot up after consuming a carbohydrate. By comparison, the GI of regular sugar is 68. Note: Crystalline fructose—the same sugar found in fruit—should not be confused with high-fructose corn syrup, which is produced by an industrial chemical process and which has a GI similar to regular sugar and other non-desirable effects.
- Natural flavors consist of orange and apples, plus mango and other tropical fruits.